Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Crafting Goodness!

Sadly, I didn't take a picture of this, but I finally finished the scarf I made for Connie - shadow rib in something like Homespun (though I don't remember exactly what it was - I am a terrible crafter!). I really like the shadow rib (row 1, knit, row 2, purl 2 knit 1 purl 2) - it's understated, with just enough of a pattern to make it interesting, without overrunning the pattern and color of the yarn. And the fringe at the ends makes it fun :)

Next on my list, to finish the needlepoint Christmas moose for Jane - I am hoping to actually get it done by Christmas this year. Seeing as I have had it for over 2 years now........

This time, I will remember to take a picture when done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home